Behavioral Health Community Partner Services
If your patient is a MassHealth member between the ages of 18-64 and are enrolled in ACCS or an ACO or MCO and meet MassHealth’s criteria for Behavioral Health Community Partner Services, CCHP wants to make sure they reach their health and wellness goals. We work with you to provide:
- A comprehensive assessment of the patient's health needs and the development of an individualized treatment plan
- Ongoing coordination with the members of their care team, including Primary Care Physician, Behavioral Health provider and other providers and people they identify
- Health and wellness coaching
- Assistance with transitions from one level of service to another
- Connections to social services and community organizations that can help with other needs they may have, such as housing, employment, domestic violence support and nutrition.
If you are wondering if CCHP services could help you or your patients, reach out to us for more information. Just email [email protected] or call 508-388-5099.
Behavioral Health Community Partner Services Eligibility
MassHealth members between the ages of 18 and 64 may be eligible for BH CP Services if they have one or more of the following:
- Behavioral Health or Substance Use Recovery Needs
- Multiple medical health conditions in addition to behavioral health needs
- Have Department of Mental Health (DMH) involvement
- MassHealth member connected with an ACO (Accountable Care Organization) / MCO (Managed Care Organization) involvement or ACCS (Adult Community Clinical Services) involvement