Long-Term Services And Supports
If your patient is a MassHealth member with Long-term Services and Support (LTSS) needs, Central CHP wants to make sure they are receiving integrated care that best meets their needs. For eligible members, we offer:
- Care planning and choice counseling to develop an individualized LTSS Care Plan
- As a member of the care team, we can provide expertise to ensure that LTSS services are integrated into the care plan
- Ongoing care coordination
- Health and wellness coaching
- Assistance with transitions from one level of service to another
- Help identifying social service needs they may have, and assistance finding, connecting and following-up with appropriate social service referrals.
LTSS Community Partner (LTSS-CP) Services Eligibility
MassHealth members connected with an ACO (Accountable Care Organization) or MCO (Managed Care Organization) between the ages of 3 and 64 may be eligible for LTSS services if they one or more of the following:
- Traumatic brain injury or cognitive impairment
- Physical disability or multiple medical conditions
- Intellectual or developmental disability, including Autism
- MassHealth member connected with an ACO (Accountable Care Organization) / MCO (Managed Care Organization) involvement
Examples of eligible participants may include individuals receiving any of the following services: PCA services, Home Health services, Adult Foster Care, Adult Day Health, Day Habilitation or Independent Nurse services.
If you are wondering if CCHP services could help you or your patients, reach out to us for more information. Just email [email protected] or call 508-388-5099.